Are you looking for varied methods to restore the lost files? Well, it is not always a tough task to get back your lost files or paths. Just a few tricks and you are sorted. You may also look up for flash drive repair near me to find professional help.
Here is an easy trick to use Disk Management Tool to make PC recognize USB 3.0 drive.
- Go to Control Panel, Click Administrative Tools and then click Computer Management.
- When the window opens click Disk Management and then find the USB drive in the drive viewer.
- Then you can right-click the USB flash drive and select format to directly format USB to reusable again.
- Remember not to format the drive before you get wanted data back.
Restore data on USB flash drive before formatting
In order to avoid data loss trouble, you should first restore data on your flash drive which fails to work or cannot be detected by PC before you run a format command. For that, you need powerful data recovery software.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your computer ,
- Run the Recovery software and scan the flash drive.
- Check the flash drive data and preview. You may also double click to perform this task.
- Filter – This will help you to find the file you are looking for. Search-E.g.: file name.
- Extra files – Finds lost file paths or names
- Lost partition files – Check if the files are for formatted recovery.
- Drive – It loads all the found data there.
- Delete the files – List all the deleted files.
- Restore flash drive data.
- After you check and find the lost flash drive files, you need to select and then in order to restore, click on Recover.
- It is always a good idea to save the files on your computer in a safe folder.
Format USB3.0 drive to make it usable
Now you can format the USB 3.0 flash drive by
- Connect USB3.0 flash drive with PC>Go to Disk Management.
- Right-click the USB drive and chose “Format” > Start.
- Click OK to make USB flash drive readable and usable again.
For everyday use we need USB flash drive with fast speed, security, large capacity and of course low price, USB 3.0 is about 10 to 12 times faster than USB 2.0.
Lexar Jumpdrive S75 USB 3.0, 128GB has “Ecrypt stick lite “software with 256-bit AES encryption to protect files.
Samsung BAR is waterproof, shockproof, Magnet proof, X-ray and temperature proof. It can work in extreme conditions -10 to 70 degree Celsius.
Kingston data traveler SE9G2 USB 3.0 has a compact design and durable construction.
External expandable memory storage ( Flash drive memory stick ) with a lightning connector on one end and a USB connector on other end lets you copy everything from iPhone to the memory stick, and you can then transfer everything to a PC
The best USB flash drives with lightning connector for iPhone, iPad are SanDisk iXpand, Transcend Jet Drive Go and Kingston Data Traveler Bolt Duo.